Wednesday 10 December 2014

Representation of gender - clip evaluation

From my essay I achieved a low band four. For a higher band four mark I must improve on every point, despite just scraping all of them. I believe to achieve this I must write more content in more detail and develop my points.

From this task I have learned how the exam takes place and have a better understanding of how to achieve a high mark. By repeating these mock essays I will hopefully be more prepared for the exam.

I also discovered through completing this essay, that a lot more goes into media than I first anticipated. For example, each part of mis-en-scene can be analysed in a shot and had some affect on the audience. Therefore I will have to consider every single detail when making the opening, as well as just camera shots and dialogue. I feel that by improving on my deconstruction of slips from television and cinema, I may be able to achieve a higher quality opening as we will understand the techniques necessary a lot clearer.


No comments:

Post a Comment