Wednesday 10 December 2014

Camera shots in The Good The Bad and The Ugly

To further my understanding of camera shots in cinema, I took a look at one of my favourite scenes from 'the good,the bad, and the ugly'. I looked at various camera shots and noted their effect on the audience


From this task I achieved a better understanding of how different camera shots can represent a character or event. Thankfully, the director, Sergio Leone, uses a variety of shots to build suspense throughout his films. Therefore this further understanding of camera shots will be very beneficial when my group and I are planning our opening. Moreover, I learnt that by included a variety of shots the film-maker can achieve a film that is far more engaging to the audience, where as films with repeated shots will appear dull and monotonous to the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment